loginpeace.com complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
Below, you can read more about our reasons and ways to collect and use your personal details.
What personal details we collect from the loginpeace.com website visitors
- Your email address (in case you voluntarily leave it while sending a query email)
- The data about the browser and device you use to navigate the website
- The way you navigate the website
Why we collect these details from the loginpeace.com website visitors
The data is collected for the following purposes:
- Email addresses are used to answer your questions
- The data about your browser and device is used to personalise the website visual appearance, and to let you use the website resources to the full extent
- The way you navigate the store is analysed in order to let us research the ways to improve the website interface for a greater users’ satisfaction
What personal details of the loginpeace.com website visitors we share with third parties
In order to provide you with the highest quality services, loginpeace.com partners with external companies (‘third parties’) that also receive some of the collected personal details:
- Google Analytics (web analytics tool) tracks your on-site behavior (the date of your visit to the website, the length of each session, the pages you have visited, the number of times you access the website within any month, and similar details) in order to help us understand the needs and actions of our website visitors, and improve our performance accordingly.
How we protect your personal information
- Your personal information is only used by a limited number of loginpeace.com employees who are eligible to access such data, and are obliged to keep the personal details and financial information strictly confidential.
- We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers. Personal information that we store is subject to security and access controls, such as username and password authentication.
- According to our customised settings, Google Analytics (web analytics tool) deletes the gathered information on the website users’ behavior in 2 years since every particular visitor’s last access to the website.
Cookies are small files that are transferred to your computer through your web browser. With the help of the cookies, loginpeace.com site remembers you and recognises your last activity on the website in order to improve its own performance.
- To analyse your browser (this way, the website adapts to your device specifics)
- To remember the contents of your order (this way, we understand your preferences and address your requests more efficiently)
- To get generalized data on the loginpeace.com website traffic and site interaction (this way, we understand what better website experiences and additional tools we can introduce further)
If you don’t agree with these terms, please leave this website.